Thursday 18 November 2010

Logos.

I have decided to use logo to make the newspaper stand out, because most newspapers  have logos and/or certain colours, so readers can recognize it.

I've looked at some newspaper colours and logos, and decided not to use colours, only black and white. I believe that this will make my newspaper look more formal. The logo will also be simple and not colourful.

Examples of logos that I made and chose from:
  
 I like this one because it looks kind of like a globe. It's plain and simple.



I've tried to do a little bit different design inside. I believe that this one looks better.









This design is the first one I made up. The logo is too black, it's made up from different shapes, but because of lack of colour, it's impossible to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment