Thursday 25 November 2010

This is my 2nd draft, layout. I've added date, website, headline of a main story, one photo and some columns for the body text. I still have to think of what to add at the corner in the top right. Main story will be raising university fees because I think it's important for all people, younger and older because not everyone starts university at 18 and not everyone has a lot of money to do that. This is not my photo, I took it from the internet and placed it there just for now, to see how my layout will look like with it. I will take a photo possibly using money, which will represent what the story is about. I might also add a small picture of a university as well. Because I don't want to put too much writing on the front page, but also not make it look like it only contains photos. I want to make this newspaper look interesting and formal.

No comments:

Post a Comment