Thursday 27 January 2011

2nd page of the neswspaper.


I've started doing the second page of my newspaper. I've put page number at the top left hand corner and  the name of the newspaper and the date at the other corner. This information would be in every page of the newspaper.
I've added like a content box. It shows what the newspaper contains, also page numbers. At the bottom there's contact information, email address, phone and fax which is important for the readers, if they want to contact the newspaper.

I am planning to add a weather box in this page, also an advert of finance business or bank. This will suit my target audience. I want to make this newspaper a mixture of local newspaper and business newspaper. This will suit a variety of people from different backgrounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment