Thursday 27 January 2011

Newspaper front page.


 At the top I've added 4 sub-headings to so that the audience can clearly see what they will find inside the newspaper.
I separated student comments by lines because it looks better and doesn't look so plain.
There are two parts to my article.. I separated it by changing colour of one of them, now the front page looks more interesting and eye-catching.
I took photos of money for my front page, now I have to decide if I want to make it black and white or add little bit of colour to the newspaper.


Student comments:
. I like the idea of student opinions
. Looks professional
. The quote separates newspaper into two parts which is good
. Article in the grey box makes the page look more 'alive'
. Font suits the style of the newspaper



No comments:

Post a Comment