Thursday 20 January 2011

Further improvements.


. I finished my article about increasing university fees. I've used one quote and lots of facts and numbers to make it look formal and interesting. This will suit my target audience of business people and also people who are interested in what's happening in our country and also local news.
. I have also added a quote in the middle of the page, it separates the article columns from each other and make the front page look not so plain.
. I added three small photos of student faces to balance the writing and pictures in the front page. Next to the photos there are students' opinions, they said that they think about increasing university fees.
.I will take a photo of money to place it instead of the one I have now because I took it from the internet. I need to take one by myself. 
. Three small photos I took myself and then cropped and resized because I only needed faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment