Monday 4 April 2011

Further improvement of the website. I've added one more column, photo and information. I will add another small section and then move down. I haven't started placing any lines yet, because I want to form the look of the website first.
I did some research on the websites and found that most of them had a headline and then little bit information to make the reader intrigued to click on the article and read it further. I used photos next to each column because it represents what the article is about, because I realised that for example when I look at the website, I pay attention to pictures a lot, because if I see a clear photo I understand what the article is about without reading it. BUT, on the other side reader might interpret the photo differently, so I have to be clear and think my photos through, because I don't want to give the reader mixed messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment