Monday 4 April 2011

What I did on the right side was places 'adverts' of a company, charity and helpline.When doing research I found these 3 to be most common as advertising. It has a clear purpose and the adverts are very simple, the most important thing is just to make it stand out.
The idea of these are that readers would be able to click on it and then it would take them to a website of a particular company, helpline etc... I didn't put number on all of them because when they click on it they would get all the information needed.
I also made it very simple, and just used bright colours to make it stand out. This is good because readers will see it clearly and be aware. Also it gives better opinion about the newspaper because it would show that it's trying not to just advertise but also help people (helpline).
Those adverts suit the target audience as well because everyone might need a helpline at some point in their lives, also everyone could help a charity and people also need doors or windows. The adverts have clear purpose and would be used a lot. This is why it would get a lot attention from people.
I didn't want to put a lot of information because then people might just think that it's too much and they will not be bothered to actually read it (if I see a lot of writing I don't always read it).

No comments:

Post a Comment