Monday 4 April 2011

There are two red lines 'Local News' and 'Local advertisements' - lines like that will separate the columns and parts of the website.
I added another big column with Local News. I've added one small photo, headline and little information about one of the points that I made. After that I am going to add more short statements about local news. I am not going to put photo next to each of them because it would be too much, it wouldn't look interesting and just look plain and the same.
The sentences will not always be correct or grammatically correct but the purpose of this would be that I need to make it interesting to catch the readers attention, I've looked at so many newspaper and websites headlines - and it's usually not too clear, but you still want to read it because it's persuading.
 -> STYLE ACCORDING TO PURPOSE - the style of the sentences is, and will be structured the way so that it would drawn in the reader to click on it and find out more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment