Monday 4 April 2011

Website.

I've started doing the website. 
It will be different to the newspaper, because the newspaper is in black and white and looks serious and also a bit old fashioned. That was the purpose to this newspaper, I wanted to make it look different to what we have today.
Website will be more colourful but I will try to make it look as formal as possible. Obviously it will include fun information because I must draw the audience in. Website must have lots of photos and short articles in order to keep the readers attention. I will divide the page into smaller and bigger sections, every section will have a headline a photo and little information. Right now I will be using photos from then internet, but once my page is formed I will take my own photos and place it inside the page. I will use one main colour for the lines to separate the articles and the information. I don't want to make it too colourful but it needs to be eye - catching. Adding colour but also making it look a bit serious will suite my target audience, everyone but mostly  older people. There will also be a lot old important information about the work and local news.

No comments:

Post a Comment