Thursday 10 March 2011

2nd page.


This is how my 2nd page looks at the moment. I've changed it a little bit because it had small errors. All I have to do now is add a small photo next to the article.
The contents page looks nice because it stands out and is different, I found something similar at Metro's newspaper. I also added few bullet points at the middle to let the reader know what the newspaper contains in more detail. At the right hand side, I've placed the weather box, I need to print it off and check if the colors look good. I've been thinking about the weather box, if I should add small pictures, but I decided not to because I want the newspaper too look a bit old fashioned and as simple as possible. I don't want to use too many pictures and make it colorful. I've added the article about increasing food costs because it's relevant to everyone, everyone buys food and is affected by the increase, I thought it would be a good idea to add something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment