Wednesday 23 March 2011

Feedback on my poster.

I've asked some of the students and my teachers' opinions on the poster. These are the points that they made:

-> 'Local news about Basildon & Area' - make it stand out more, maybe the font more bold because it's important part of the poster but cannot be clearly seen, it blends out with everything else too much.
-> The writing at the top left hand corner could be not so squashed  together, because now it look overcrowded. One side is with not a lot of writing - almost plain and on the other side there's too much going on

Apart from these points they said that the poster looks good and interesting.

My opinion is that it suits my target audience, I want the newspaper to be interesting and not for young teenagers, so the poster looks as it supposed to look like. I am not going to make it colourful or add funny pictures or anything like that on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment