Wednesday 23 March 2011

Poster - final


This is my poster - finished.

First of all, the fonts are clear, and easy to read, it will not be hard to read for older people. Also they will not have to look closely enough and look for information.
I didn't want to put too much information on it because then it wouldn't look eye catching and people won't be bothered to look at it and read it.
The fact that there's not a lot of writing makes it look better, also it's easy for the audience to read everything that is on the poster (the most important information and all they nee to know) in order to persuade them to buy the newspaper
I've also added the price at the sides because I think it's important for people to know how much it costs. I could've made the newspaper free, but decided that it should cost at least 50p, because good and more serious newspapers are not free
I've listed kind of content in the poster as well, in order for people to know what the newspaper is about and it's also a chance for them to decide if they would be interested in buying the newspaper or not. Because usually when I see a poster I want to know what it's about before I decide what to do next

No comments:

Post a Comment