Thursday 10 March 2011

One of the adverts.


I am going to place this advert at the 2nd page of my newspaper. It's simple and easy to read and understand. I was thinking and discussing with some students and my teacher whether it suits my newspaper. 

The feedback I got:
-> the pages look like taken from the old fashioned newspaper, so the fact that the advert is simple is good
-> the newspaper is designed for older people as well as younger people, everyone goes traveling at some point, so it's actually good to have something like this in a newspaper


My newspaper is for students, business people and everyone who is interested in economy and local news. I believe that this advert is good for the newspaper, because business people travel, so they would be interested. Students take vacations as well - they will pay attention to adverts like this. And also everyone else who reads the newspaper will at least look at it, if they're thinking about going somewehere it will be useful to them

No comments:

Post a Comment