Friday 11 March 2011

Example posters.

I found some poster on the internet just to see how it looks like, some of them are not for newspapers but it's good to look at different ones because I will then be able to choose and decide what looks good and what doesn't. It also gives me a better understanding of what poster contains and how I should make it.
Here are some examples:

1st poster is for a play. I can see that it has all the information about the play. So this shows me that I should add some information about the newspaper on the poster as well, an email for example.
2nd poster looks like a flyer or a page. I don't really like it because it doesn't look interesting and eye-catching. Also the writing is way too small for a poster. People will not be bothered to read a poster if there's small letters and it's not clear. Poster should be clearly seen from further away because it's not as important as newspaper. People are not particularly interested in it.
3rd poster is for a newspaper. It wasn't done too long ago. I like this poster because it's clear and easy to read. I also like that it has an example of how the actual newspaper looks like at the bottom. It has a date, email and other information needed for the readers to reach the newspaper.
4th poster is very simple and done long time ago (it looks like it). I think it's too simple and there's not enough information, to me it's not very clear what's it about.

No comments:

Post a Comment